SCG welcomes development partners that wish to participate in this project on any level. We can also help countries that have an interest in using the advanced capabilities of the SCG Healthcare Systems to start early pilot implementations. Become a Partner. Start a Pilot Project.
Most important features of the new system include:
• Web-based electronic environment for all users across all applications
• Generation of a highly confidential and secure electronic health record, which will constitute a complete medical history of the patient
• Instant and secure accessibility of health records for patients and their healthcare providers and insurers.
• Dataflow and Data storage that offers full protection of the patient’s identity and data security.
• Sophisticated, context-adaptive interface of healthcare provider and patient, with up-to-date data-acquisition devices, in order to effectively and securely facilitate data transfer to the electronic record in real-world physician and patient interactions.
• Integration of automated patient-monitoring systems with alarm functions.
• Context - sensitive decision support tools for diagnosis and treatment, securely accessible for health care providers and patients.
• Optional integration of socio – demographic, family, job, and lifestyle data to enhance possibilities for preventive medicine.
• Instant access to case-related scientific information and standards of care.
• Global Central database for patient records as a basic requirement for AI - based complex data processing making extensive use of its Quantum Relation Technology (QRT).
• Rapid and secure data backflow to healthcare providers and patients by continuous generation of hypotheses and testing of the complete database to provide evidence-based information.
• Easy and secure data access for scientific research and full integration of medical literature that joins this information with the evidence data from the patient’s record. This process is specifically designed to protect the patient’s identity.
• Disease-cluster observation for rapid detection of new or changed disease patterns, and bioterrorism surveillance with automated, real-time global monitoring and alert system.
• Communication space for easy and secure exchange of information between patients, healthcare providers and other medical institutions.
Read the Healthcare Discussion
Read all news...
For more information please contact us.